Supporting the Palais de Lomé means deciding to work in favour of culture and biodiversity, to contribute to making culture accessible to the greatest number and to support African creativity.
There are several ways to support the Palais de Lomé:
- Commit to a specific project (exhibitions, educational programme, residencies, etc.).
To support new projects at the Palais, you can choose to partner on :
– The creation of temporary exhibitions
– The setting up of cultural, educational, pedagogical and social activities
targeted to a variety of audiences
– The enhancement of the Park through associated activities (fauna, flora, use of the park, etc.).
– The creation of Artist and Creative Talent Residencies.
- Become a member of the Partners Circle of the Palais de Lomé (annual membership).
The Circle of Partners aims to bring together private partners, companies and individual donors who wish to participate in the development of the Palais de Lomé.
Beyond the personal interest you may have in culture and biodiversity, supporting the Palais de Lomé is a beneficial partnership for all. It allows you to enrich your network and demonstrate your commitment to culture and biodiversity.